The Grove Arcade was built by E.W. Grove; he is also the creator of the Grove Park Inn. Grove Arcade was completed in 1929, two years after E.W. Grove died. “Tenants included candy and cigar stores, a haberdashery, a public stenography office, fruit stands, millinery shops, beauty parlors and barbershops, a photography center, bookstalls and specialty groceries.” Visit The Grove Arcade’s web site for more information on this fine piece of architecture.